Close to grocery shopping, I-29, and lots of restaurants. With easy access to Downtown Fargo, this complex is convenient. Heat is paid and each apartment comes with a single or double stall garage. The apartments offer a retro vibe at a great value. Some units have washer/dryer hookups and the complex also has coin operated washers & dryers onsite.
Location: 1429 34th St SW, Fargo, ND
Check out the School District.
- Get two months free when you sign a 14 month lease at Royal Oaks! The two free months will be evenly distributed through the term of your lease! On select units, trade in one month free and we will put a washer & dryer in your apartment!
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom | 650 Square Feet | $605-$625/month
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom | 800 Square Feet | $695/month
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom | 1,00 Square Feet | $795/month
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom | 1,250 Square Feet | $875/month
- Brand New Flooring (select units)
- Heat Paid
- Walkout Patio or Balcony
- Coin Laundry in Building
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups (in select units)
"The staff at Prairie Property Management has always been great to work with, always timely and friendly. My apartment was clean when I moved in and I love the location as it is close to the interstate. I would highly recommend checing out the Stonemill Pond Community if you are looking for a modern and comfortable apartment." - Maggie G., Resident
"I've had nothing but good experiences living with Prairie Property Management. Whenever I have a maintenance issue, they are quick to respond and get the problem solved." - Derek H., Resident
"We moved in 2 years ago and were looking for something that was different than an apartment, allowed dogs, and was a little more upscale. Prairie Property was able to find the perfect fit for us. Since moving in, we have attended a couple of community events and have gotten to know our neighbors! We love it here!" - Audrey B., Resident
"I have lived at Stonemill Ponds for the last 2 years, and I have loved it. All the apartments are so clean, modern, and just beautifully built. The community space, gym, and local parks and paths make this a fun location to utilize throughout the year." - Lindsay A., Resident